The effectiveness of coaching emanates from the coaching relationship. Every coaching relationship is unique based on each client’s dreams and gifts. Together we will design and maintain an alliance that empowers the coaching relationship.
I will partner with you in a thought provoking and creative process to spur you to maximize your personal and professional potential. I will hold you accountable to the actions you have committed to and will champion you as you make the changes you want to see.
What you can expect from me
I bring curiosity, honesty, commitment, flexibility, enthusiasm and results-focus to my coaching. I also add a dash of fun and irreverence.
- Create a safe and courageous space;
- Be a non-judgmental, objective listener;
- Tell the truth - give you straight feedback;
- Ask you to step beyond comfort zone and stretch;
- Provide guidance on navigating the job search;
- Hold you accountable for the actions to which you commit;
- Identify resistance points and work through them with you;
- Champion and acknowledge you as you move forward
Here is what coaching will require from you
- Being committed to exploring who you are
- Stretching your boundaries and challenging your thinking
- Being responsible for the results of your coaching process.
- Being committed to the coaching sessions and taking action between sessions.
- Seeing every interaction as an opportunity to integrate and apply learnings.
- Telling the truth; being honest with yourself and me even if it is uncomfortable
"You have a masterpiece inside you, you know. One unlike any that has ever been created, or ever will be. And remember: If you go to your grave without painting your masterpiece, it will not get painted. No one else can paint it." Gordon McKenzie