- Reflect: reflect on who you are and where you want to go; in your exploration we examine your values, your gifts, and your passions. We look for patterns in your past to uncover your purpose.
- Clear: identify the inner resources that will support you on your journey.
- Explore: examine the image of who you are and explore new possibilities of who you may be and what you may to do.
- Connect: identify and build the community to provide the support you will need to transition to the life you want.
- Select: narrow your options so you can achieve greater clarity by more deeply exploring possibilities of your future self. Then you select your new destination.
- Repack: get ready to get on the path to your future self. To make the transition you want in your life, you determine what are the essentials that you will need for the journey and what is the clutter you need to leave behind.
- Act: act from a place of inspiration based on clarity about your purpose and your vision of your future self, overcoming lingering fears in pursuit of an authentic, purposeful and fulfilling work and life.
"Curt is an incredibly present and skilled coach who is not only able to get to the heart of the matter, but can bottom line it in a way that is deeply resonant and opens the door for transformation. I thoroughly enjoyed working with him and came away with a clear vision and plan for implementation." Honey Trabitz, Salesforce.com